LEVEL 1 COACHING COURSE - TRIGG
Trigg Beach, WA
Sat 24-Nov-2012 to Thu 15-Nov-2012
Entry Closing Date:
To gain full accreditation, there several qualifications and practical requirements that are required to be completed by the candidate in addition to sitting the accreditation course. Candidates must:
- Hold a current Surf Rescue Certificate or Surf Bronze gained through the Surf Life Saving WA.
- Complete a Working with Children Check form.
- Complete 20 Hours of Practical Coaching with a Surfing WA Licensed Surf School.
- Hold a current Surfing WA Membership.
- Be aged 18 years or over (people under 18 can complete the Course, however cannot gain complete accreditation until they turn 18).
- Be a competent surfer (you will need to demonstrate this during the course).
$385.00 (inc. GST) per division