For events prior to November 2009 search our Events Archive here...SA Event Archive Site
NSW School Surfing Regional Titles
16 & Under Boys, 16 & Under Girls, Under 16 Boys, Under 16 Girls, Under 19 Boys, Under 19 Girls
Please see below all NSW School Surfing Events and Contacts:
Please Note Surfing NSW Does not take payment for these events. All students will need to contact the below school and contact directly. Top 1x School
- South Coast - 30th March
Wayne Chandler ph. 42963844 WAYNE.S.CHANDLER@det.nsw.edu.au
- Sydney 7-8th June (click here for info http://www.surfingaustralia.com/nsw/event.php?id=445
- Central Coast - 18th May
Adam Robinson - 0415555450 ADAM.ROBINSON@det.nsw.edu.au
- Newcastle- 27th April
Justin Gordon ph. 49612863 Justin.email@example.com
- North Coast - 4 April
Wendy Yarnold 0410538544 WENDY.YARNOLD@det.nsw.edu.au
- Far North Coast - 30th April
Grant McBride ph. 66452244 GRANT.MCBRIDE@det.nsw.edu.au
All Regionals will have the following divisons:
- U16 Boys & Girls
- U19 Boys and Girls
- MR Shield (Teams) and All Stars (Individual) will be run
Progression through to NSW State Titles:
- All Stars: U16 Boys, U16 Girls, U19 Boys, U19 Girls: Top 2x Surfers (Any School)
- MR Shield: U16 Boys, U16 Girls, U19 Boys, U19 Girls: Top 1x School Team (2-3 Surfers)
NOTE: At Australian Titles the U16 Girls MR Shield will not be surfed.
State Titles School Team Definitions
- All stars Teams These teams comprise the 1st and 2nd placed surfers in the U/16 Boys, U/19 Boys, U/19 and U/16 Girls divisions Individual finals.
- These individual surfers from different schools form a team to compete at the National School Surfing Championships.
- Note, the 3rd placed surfer in the final may be called upon to be an emergency or reserve for the team. This decision is in the hands of the NSW School Surfing Team Manager.
- MR Teams ( Mark Richards Shield Teams) These teams comprise 2-3 surfers from the same school who won the State MR Teams final.
Please Click HERE for all NSW State Titles Information: