For events prior to November 2009 search our Events Archive here...SA Event Archive Site
Dominelli Group Sydney School Surfing Regional Titles 2013
Open Girls Individual, Open Boys Individual, Junior Girls Individual, Junior Boys Individual
The Sydney School Surfing Titles for all surfers U19 from as far north as Palm beach to as south as Sutherland.
This event is the porgression to the NSW State School Surfing Titles - Maroubra July 22-23rd 2013.
- Open Boys (U19) - top 2 progress to the NSW state School Titles
- Open Girls (U19) - top 2 progress to the NSW state School Titles
- Junior Boys (U16) - top 2 progress to the NSW state School Titles
- Junior Girls (U16) - top 2 progress to the NSW state School Titles
- This will be selected on the bases of the individual results of the event
- The highest placed 2x surfers from the event in the same division will be crowded the teams school Sydney champions.
- The highest placed school will progress for the Open Boys, Open Girls as well as the Junior Boys divisions.
Entry Information & Contact Details
Please contact you school to become involved or John Olovich on the details below:
John Olovich Kirrawee High School Careers Advisor & Sydney School Surfing CoordinatorPh. 02 9542 2714
***Surfing NSW is NOT taking enties for this event
Heat Draws, Schedule & Seeding’s
Prime location of North Cronulla with a 730am start is still confirmed. Please call the event hotline at 645am on the day of the event to confirm all on the day.
Heat draw and running schedule will be up on Monday 6th May 2013 which will have all details of timing of the day.
For further info regarding the Dominelli Group Sydney School Surfing Titles, please do not hesitate to contact Surfing NSW on
(02) 9349 7055 or
Contest Director and Event Manager:
(02) 9349 7055
Other Useful Links
Event Calendar - Click Here
Surfers Rescue 24/7 Information Links:
- Surfers Rescue 24/7 - Detailed Brochure - Click Here
- Surfers Rescue 24/7 - Media Item 1 - Click Here
- Surfers Rescue 24/7 - Media Item 2 - Click Here
Coaching Course - Click Here
Judging Course - Click Here