NSW Boardrider Clubs
Bondi Girls Surfriders
Boardriders Membership 2018
Bondi Girls Surfriders is a Club for surfer girls and women of all abilities and backgrounds so they can:
- Meet other girls who surf and support each other in improving our surfing ability
- Work together to make the club enjoyable for all
- Explore new surfing spots and get heaps of waves
- Promote women’s surfing
What does your annual membership include?
- Free and original BGSR designed t-shirt with membership
- Eligibility to surf in monthly club Competitions
- Free comp entry
- BGSR Surf coaching session with Lets Go Surfing
- Great monthly prizes
- Eligibility to represent BGSR in local and regional interclub competitions
- Participation in weekend surf trips (>18yrs only)
- End of season trophies, prizes and gifts
Our Competitions are held on the first Saturday of every month from March through to December of each year. The only exception to this is where the competition date falls on a public holiday long weekend. When this occurs (usually in June and October) the competition is held on the second Saturday of the month.
All competitors meet at the middle steps of Bondi Beach at 7.30am sharp. From here we decide on the best bank to hold the Comp. On most competition days we will have our BGSR tent up on the beach. If the weather is bad then we may set up in the car park just south of the Life Guard Tower. So if you can’t see us, check there.
All competitors must register by 7.30am. You must be a financial member to compete.
Advanced Shortboard $125.00 Longboard 9ft + Longboard $125.00 Adult Beginners Other $125.00 Intermediate B Boards 8ft and under Shortboard $125.00 Intermediate A Boards 7ft and under Shortboard $125.00 Juniors Shortboard $85.00