Surfing NSW offer event organisers public liability insurance.
There is potential for something to go wrong whilst hosting a surfing competiton. If and when these accidents happen, the event organizer or your business could be held liable.
Public liability policies can provide protection if:
- A third party is injured and you are found to be liable
- A third party’s property is damaged and you are found to be liable
- Public defence costs even if you are not at fault
Surfing NSW helps arrange public liability insurance that provides protection from public liability claims.
In order for your Certificate Of Currency to be processed prior your event please ensure the following is completed, online payment made (“enroll” below) a minimum of 14 days prior to the event & everything sent to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Attach completed Surfing NSW Public Liability & Sanctioning Form HERE & ensure ALL interested parties are outlined under “Information for Certificate of Currency” on Page 1;
- Attach Risk Management Plan; and
- Ensure you make insurance fee payment on this page
|Event with NO Prizemoney Other||$385.00|
|Event with Prizemoney Other||$660.00|
|Specialty Club Events Other||$220.00|
|WSL or ABA Pro Junior Events Other||$1,000.00|
|WSL, WQS, WCT or ABA Speciality Events (+ GST) Other||$1,100.00|