The nudie Australian Boardriders Battle National Final - Newcastle trials will be the final qualifying opportunity for clubs in the Newcastle region. These clubs will be competing for the final Wildcard position into the main event.
There are five entries on a first in first served basis available for eligible Newcastle based Boardriders Clubs.
This Teams event heat will be held on the 16th of February 2019 - Starting at 7am sharp, heat duration will be 50 minutes.
A club briefing for managers and teams will be held at 6.30am on Saturday morning on-site at Newcastle City Beach.
1) All competing boardrider clubs must be current and affiliated with Surfing NSW.
2) All eligible Newcastle region clubs are encouraged to compete in the NSW central regional round.
3) The “Newcastle region” is defined by the Surfing NSW State regions.
4) The nudie Trials will be the contested under the same format as regional qualifying events.
5) Any eligible Newcastle region clubs that qualify through their regional State event or have already been provided a Wildcard position for the National Final will be ineligible to compete in the nudie Trials.
|Team Event Shortboard||$150.00|