Applications for the 2018/19 South Coast Surfing Academy have now CLOSED. Please only complete levy fee below if you have been notified of successful application.
To confirm the 2018/2019 South Coast Surfing Academy Program Registration all athletes & parents need to:
Read the Below information carefully:
1. Pay the program levy (via this page) by 14th October
2. Sign & send back all copleted forms sent to your email (Athlete & Parent Agreement & Athlete Code of conduct) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th October
3. Email confirmation of your attendance at the SESA Jindabyne Camp by 14th October
Please send all above requirements to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th of October 2018.
Your commitment to the South Coast Surfing Program:
1. Attend the SESA camp at Jindabyne (27th/28th October) & monthly Strength & Conditioning training sessions/Coaching Sessions (download program schedule (some items still tentative) via this page - grey button on top right)
2. Follow all items outlined in the Athlete Code of Conduct
|Program Levy Fee Shortboard||$360.00|