There has never been a better time to become a Surfing NSW Member with more and more benefits being added all the time. Surfing NSW membership ensures you are kept up to date with all surfing action in Australia's premier surfing state along with a great range of exlusive member benefits:
- 12 months membership (from date of joining)
- Personal Accident Insurance.
- Surfing NSW Sticker and Key ring
- Personalised Membership Card
- Surf Travel Co. - 20% off "The Surf Travel Co." Insurance; contact http://www.surftravel.com.au/ direct
- Surf Travel Co. - For all bookings of 8 persons and above, through a Surfing NSW Boardriders Club, The Surf Travel Co is happy to offer the Surfing NSW Club $500 rebate at the end of each Financial Year. It is only necessary to have one club member on the trip and the invitation to non-members is encouraged. However, the club member will be the central point of contact for the booking.
- Surf Travel Co. - Any Surfing NSW Members who book a Surf Trip through Surf Travel Co. Will Receive a Free The Surf Travel Co Book - "The Complete Guide" - Click Here (while stocks last)
- One Free Coffee Doppio or Nothing Coffee at Selected Surfing NSW Events (One coffee at either of the following events - NSW Surfmasters Titles, NSW Longboard State Titles, Australian Surf Festival and Wahu Surfer Grom Comps Coffs Harbour - Bring your Doppio Or Nothing Card)
- Direct email alerts for all upcoming Surfing NSW events and programs
- Monthly "ENEWS" email with all upcoming and past Surfing NSW information
- Email alerts for Surfing NSW new program "Surfer Rescue 24/7" course, which is a Free nationally accredited CPR and Board Rescue technqiue course
- Eligibility to enter Surfing NSW and Surfing Australia sanctioned events e.g. State Titles
- Eligibility to be a Surfing NSW Registered Coach and Judge (once complete all specific of course requirements)
- Chance to win monthly prizes of the following (Nine different members each month):
- Hurley Gear
- Komunity Project Accessories
- The Surf Travel Co - Travel Book (Total RRP $29.95)
- Verta Sunscreen - 2x Vertra Zinc/Suncreen (Total RRP $50.30)
- Carve Eyewear - 1x Pair of Carve Polorized Sunglasses (Total RRP $49.90)
- Doppio or Northing Coffee Pack - 250 Grams of Coffee (Total RRP $15.90)
- Laura Andon - The Ride Of Life Book
Like Surfing NSW on Facebook for daily updates.
The Surfing NSW Membership Program is proudly supported by Hurley, Komunity Project, The Surf Travel Co, Verta Sunscreen, Carve Eyewear and Doppio Or Nothing.
Surfing NSW encourages all members to visit the Play by the Rules website. The website provides information, resources, tools and free online training to increase the capacity and capability of administrators, coaches, officials, players and spectators to assist you in preventing and dealing with discrimination, harassment and child safety issues in sport.
Coach Reaccreditation / Surfing NSW Membership -- $150.00 - this is for coaches whose accreditation/ membership is about to expire.
Please make membership payment as above and forward a copy of your updated qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to supply:
- Receipt of membership payment ($150 fee)
- Re accreditation form - (Download Here)
- First Aid Certificate
- Ocean Safety Certificate (valid for 12 months)
- Working with children check
Your accreditation will not be complete & updated unless all of the above are received.
- Standard: $56.10
- Coaching Re-Accreditation + SNSW Membership: $150.00