Surfing NSW is currently in the process of updating membership benefits.
Your 12 month Surfing NSW membership assists the organisation with focusing its efforts on supporting the growth of surfing within the state.
Your membership provides you with:
- Surfing NSW sticker, key ring and personalised membership card;
- Direct email alerts for all upcoming Surfing NSW events and programs;
- Monthly "ENEWS" email with all upcoming and past Surfing NSW information;
- Eligibility to enter Surfing NSW and Surfing Australia sanctioned events;
- Personal Accident Insurance. This means if you injure yourself while freesurfing, you are covered! Please contact our office for further details. Conditions Apply;
- Junior surfers allowed access within the NSW Junior Shortboard Ranking System – see the Policies and docs section on the SNSW website for a detailed overview;
- Eligibility to be a Surfing NSW Registered Coach and Judge (once complete all specific of course requirements).
Like Surfing NSW on Facebook for daily updates.
Surfing NSW encourages all members to visit the Play by the Rules website. The website provides information, resources, tools and free online training to increase the capacity and capability of administrators, coaches, officials, players and spectators to assist you in preventing and dealing with discrimination, harassment and child safety issues in sport.
Coach Reaccreditation / Surfing NSW Membership -- $150.00 - this is for coaches whose accreditation/ membership is about to expire.
Please make membership payment as above and forward a copy of your updated qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to supply:
- Receipt of membership payment ($150 fee)
- Re accreditation form - (Download Here)
- First Aid Certificate
- Ocean Safety Certificate (valid for 12 months)
- Working with children check
Your accreditation will not be complete & updated unless all of the above are received.
- Standard: $56.10
- Coaching Re-Accreditation - documents must be forwarded & approved before you are officially accredited: $150.00