Surfing NSW is currently in the process of updating membership benefits.
Your membership provides you with:
- Personal Accident Insurance. This means if you injure yourself while free surfing, you are covered! Download example of coverage.
- Surfing NSW member package (this will be delivered to all members by April 2019).
- Exclusive discounts from participating retail partners.
- Invitations to Surfing NSW Member only functions.
- Weekly "ENEWS" email with all upcoming and past Surfing NSW information;
- Eligibility to enter Surfing NSW and Surfing Australia sanctioned events;
- Junior surfers allowed access within the NSW Junior Shortboard Ranking System
- Eligibility to be a Surfing NSW Registered Coach and Judge (once complete all specific of course requirements).
Coach Reaccreditation / Surfing NSW Membership -- $150.00 - this is for coaches whose accreditation/ membership is about to expire.
Please make membership payment as above and forward a copy of your updated qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to supply:
- Receipt of membership payment ($150 fee)
- Re accreditation form - (Download Here)
- First Aid Certificate
- Ocean Safety Certificate (valid for 12 months)
- Working with children check
Your accreditation will not be complete & updated unless all of the above are received.
- Standard: $56.10
- Coaching Re-Accreditation - documents must be forwarded & approved before you are officially accredited: $150.00