The Australian Skin Cancer Clinics 2017 Queensland SUP Marathon Titles will be activated on the Gold Coast and provides the exclusive qualification pathway for Queensland athletes aiming to compete at the 2017 Australian SUP Titles.
The event caters for both men and women across a variety of ages, divisions and craft (although SUP boards must be no longer than 14', of single mould and fixed fin).
STATE QUALIFYING DIVISIONS please note the conditions below and enter via this page
- SUP Open Men (top 6 qualify for Australian Titles)
- SUP Open Women (top 2 qualify for Australian Titles)
- SUP Over 40 Men (top 5 qualify for Australian Titles)
- SUP Over 40 Women (top 2 qualifies for Australian Titles)
- SUP Over 50 Open (top 2 qualify for Australian Titles)
The Running Format for the day will be posted on this page by 5pm the day entries close.
Refer to the 2017 Immerse Competitor Bulletin or course information, etc
Competitors entering a STATE QUALIFYING division:-
- must be a current Surfing Queensland Member;
- must be living at a Queensland residential address continuously for the three months leading up to the event; and
- hold or be entitled to hold an Australian Passport (ie must be an Australian Citizen)
No straps allowed
Leg ropes are compulsory
"Over Age" Divisions - competitors must be of age as of 1st January in the year of competition. "Open" Divisions - no age limit.
Those competitors who wish to participate but DO NOT MEET the above eligibility requirements, please submit your entry via the SUP MARATHON COMMUNITY ENTRY page
The Surfing Queensland Eligibility Document, Surfing Australia Rule Book and Surfing Queensland Code of Conduct will be strictly enforced for participation in state selection events. Please also note our Refund Policy.
|Open Men - SUP Marathon SUP||$65.00|
|Open Women - SUP Marathon SUP||$65.00|
|Over 40 Men - SUP Marathon SUP||$65.00|
|Over 40 Women - SUP Marathon SUP||$65.00|
|Over 50 Open - SUP Marathon SUP||$65.00|