Surfing Queensland is calling for nominations of Interested Directors to be appointed at the June Annual General Meeting 2019. Interested candidates should have a genuine interest and passion for the sport of surfing and the governance structures which are adopted by Surfing Queensland. Interested Directors should have a knowledge of the Association and its stakeholders and a commitment to the development of the Association. Initial term is for two years, and Interested Directors may be re-elected.
Nominations of candidates for election must be current financial members, made in writing, signed by two current Members and accompanied by the written consent of the nominee.
Nominations must be delivered to the Association no later than 8th May 2019.
Want to be linked with Australia’s leading surfing organisation? Become a Surfing Queensland member today!
A Surfing Queensland membership will enable you to compete in Surfing Queensland events and also entitle you to the following benefits:
- 3-Month FREE membership to Coastalwatch Plus (refer to your email payment receipt to activate). NB: You must choose a membership option and provide Credit Card details to obtain free trial. At the end of the trial, you will automatically be charged the set fee for your chosen subscription. If you do not want to proceed with payment after your 3 month trial, contact email@example.com
- Be in the running for the Member of the month prize, a 12 month subscription to Coastalwatch Plus
- Be in the running for the Member of the month prize, a 12 month subscription thanks to Surfing Life
- Surfing Queensland's quarterly "Tonic" E-magazine
- Personal Accident Insurance while you surf (Australian wide policy) 24/7
- Surfing Queensland sticker
- Surfing Queensland Events Calendar
- Save 12% on health cover with Health Insurance Fund Australia hif.com.au
- Exclusive Surfing Queensland Membership Tshirt
- Eligibility to compete in State and National Titles
Surfing Queensland members also get the heads up on surfing news from around the globe when released and the feeling of being part of the greatest sport in the world!
Join or renew online now – it’s easy!
*Surfing Queensland membership is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (or 12 months from the date of expiry of a current membership)
*** PLEASE NOTE this is a Surfing Queensland Membership NOT A BOARDRIDERS CLUB (BRC) MEMBERSHIP. If you are wanting to join your local BRC, please refer to the "Clubs" section ***
- Standard (inc. Personal Accident Insurance): $55.00