The Margaret River Classic is the second longest running event in West Australia, with huge prestige and an epic list of past winners including some of WA's best surfers. Surfers point can dish out some of the best waves in the state and could be 3-4 ft fun or 8-10 bombs.
All divisions have cash and insane prizes for finalists including entry into the trails of the 2019 Margaret River Pro for the winners of the Open Men and Open Women divisions. Locally run and sponsored, its an awesome weekend with heaps of spot and novelty prizes during the event.
Presentations will be held at the settlers tavern Sunday afternoon.
The Classic is a celebration for the town of Margaret River as well as the WA surfing culture. It recognizes that this now prestigious event has been built from and has become entrenched in the local community and state-wide surf culture.
- No exchanges, substitutions or beach entries allowed.
- Entries accepted in order of receipt.
- 'Under Age' Divisions - Surfers must be under the age specified as of 31st Dec 2018.
- 'Over Age' Divisions - Surfers must be of age as of 1st January 2018.
- Locals competitors must have lived in the Shire of Augusta Margaret River for 10 years and not competed in any state rounds or professional events this year.
- Pro Juniors surfers must not turn 22 in 2018.
|Locals Only Shortboard||$77.00|
|Over 50 Men Shortboard||$77.00|
|Over 40 Men Shortboard||$77.00|
|Under 21 Pro Junior Shortboard||$77.00|
|Open Women Shortboard||$77.00|
|Open Men Shortboard||$77.00|